Prospective Vendor Information Form
The Edmonds Historical Museum’s Garden Market and Summer Market are open to all vendors with products Hand Made or “Home Grown in Washington.” Fresh produce, flowers, plants, processed foods, personally created crafts and original art. Cost is $40 per week for a 10′ x 10′ space (most spaces). For more information contact call the Edmonds Historical Museum at 425-774-0900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the market. All members are required to:
1) Make or grow what they sell (we do not permit resellers)
2) Have a valid WA State business license
3) Have commercial liability insurance
4) For vendors bringing food, have all required permits from Departments of Health and/or Agriculture
* Cost to participate ranges from $40 – $90 per week (depending on booth location and size). Contact us for more information.
Use the form below as an initial vendor application form. Completion of this form DOES NOT guarantee acceptance into the market.